As a member of its system hardware engineering team, you will play an important role in the full development cycle of its hardware platform, including PCB board schematic design and layout, component selection, lab bring-up, product testing and qualification.
- Specify, design and develop hardware solutions for storage system
- Design high speed interface including PCIe, SDRAM and Ethernet.
- Design supporting circuitry including DC/DC power, Clocking, JTAG, SPI, I2C and so on.
- Create board schematic and PCB layout constraints
- Oversee PCB layout, fabrication, and assembly
- Select and qualify key electronic components
- Perform lab bring-up, debug and functional testing
- Perform power and signal integrity testing
- Engage mechanical and thermal engineers to achieve proper cooling
- B.S. degree in electrical engineering or equivalent, M.S. degree preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in complex and high-speed board design and debug.
- Hands on with lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, current probes, and logic analyzers.
- Familiarity with high speed interface, such as PCIe Gen3/4/5, SDRAM, and Non-Volatile Memories.
- Knowledge in signal and power integrity.
Job Location: Milpitas