We are looking for Prototyping Validation Engineers to join our rapidly growing engineering team focused on cutting edge cloud and data center infrastructure solutions involving both storage and computing systems. The core technology required for this role includes VLSI ASIC full function prototyping implementation and native software validation focus on high speed interface, specified data base process engine, and breakthrough mass data storage controller.
The ideal candidate for this role shares our passion for creating innovative technologies, and thrives in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, results-driven environment. We are looking for highly talented, passionate, and versatile engineers that can create the next generation enterprise data center solutions.
- Participate in System/Subsystem/IP Validation and ASIC Prototyping implementation for advanced computing and storage ASIC.
- In-depth study ASIC design requirement, design IP/Subsystem/System’s validation plan, strategy, develop functional, stability and performance tuning software cases.
- Perform ASIC RTL porting, Logic Design&Simulate, Timing constrain and cleaning.
- Work with ASIC design team, product software team on Prototyping / Silicon Bring up and product bug shooting, performance optimization.
- Minimum B.S. Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering, M.S. degree preferred
- 3 or more years proven experience in embed software development on interface or computing IP, such as NAND /NVME/CPU/DDR/ PCIE /SPI/UART/EMMC/etc.
- Experienced on embed Assemble/C/C++ language, script, and compiler tools
- Experienced on Validation strategy, test planning and function/stability/performance cases development according design spec
- Experienced with lab tools: LA, OSC, JTAG Debugger
- 3 or more years proven experience in FPGA or Prototyping debug or implementation
- Work experience or familiar with FPGA simulate/compiler tools
- Good knowledge of Verilog HDL and System Verilog
- Excellent analytical and debug skills, demonstrated ability to resolve function failure and deliver timely results
- Continuous study perspective and good communication skills
- Able to work parallel with multiple tasks