We are looking for a Senior ASIC/FPGA design engineer to join our rapidly growing engineering team focused on breakthrough cloud and data center infrastructure solutions involving both storage and computing.
The ideal candidate for this role shares our passion for creating innovative technologies, and thrives in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, results-driven environment. We are looking for highly talented, passionate, and versatile engineers that can create next generation enterprise data center solutions.
- IP and/or chip level micro-architectures, implementation and validation
- Develop algorithmic DSP engines, buffer management controller, DMA controller and data formatter
- Write up micro-architecture and design document and be able to present to customers
- Develop RTL, perform synthesis, lint and CDC check
- Working with customers to trouble shooting, debug, and tune system performance
- M.S. Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- 3+ years proven experience in ASIC design from concept definition to volume production
- Good knowledge of Verilog, System Verilog and C programming
- Good knowledge of data scrambling algorithms, such as AES, Hash and so on
- Knowledge of Embedded Systems and processor architecture
- Demonstrated ability to resolve customer issues and deliver timely results
- Strong organizational and communication skills