We are looking for all level System Engineers to join our rapidly growing engineering team focusing on breakthrough cloud and data center infrastructure solutions involving both storage and computing systems. The core technology needed for this role includes computational storage system management software for enterprise-class applications ranging from big data processing, to database storage layers and infrastructures.
The ideal candidate for this role shares our passion for creating innovative technologies, and thrives in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, results-driven environment. We are looking for highly talented, passionate, and versatile engineers that can create the next generation enterprise data center solutions.
- Design and develop portable and scalable SDK platform for new generation computational storage chips/devices
- Collaborate with architect and hardware engineers to deliver high performance computational storage system
- Design and implement computation subsystem in a cutting edge computational SSD which integrated rich computation functions and enterprise level storage controller
- Design and deploy benchmarks on big storage and database systems. Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and stability with various system resources.
- BS/MS Degree, majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related experiences
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- Experience with software development in C/C++
- Proven experience developing large software projects
- Experience with general purpose software library/API development is a big plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Scripting in Python/Shell is highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player, as part of a local and globally distributed team
- Highly adaptive to new work environment and eager to learn new technologies
- Linux driver/storage stack experience and knowledge of NVMe
Job Location: Milpitas